"if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together" - Milano 11 febbraio 2016
Sustainability of textile supply chain
Confindustria Toscana Nord is proud to announce its subscription to Detox campaign, a Greenpeace project whose purpose is to eliminate substances which can be dangerous to man and environment at the beginning of the supply chain. Confindustria Toscana Nord has become first in the world in bringing of a group of textile companies to adhere to Detox commitments.
In February 2016, for the first time in the world, 20 manufacturing companies of the Prato district and members of Confindustria Toscana Nord, endorsed the Detox commitments and acknowledged how important it is to eliminate dangerous substances from the textile production cycle. In this group, in March, we have added other 7 companies, thereby significantly increasing the volumes of the products concerned by the commitment Detox.
Supported and led by the association, the companies have started their improvement process through the elimination of such substances according to the transparency, prevention and precaution principles of the Detox campaign and have accepted the media challenge of the Greenpeace campaign which has rapidly changed the attention and the contents of the great fashion brands’ terms of contracts.
Companies of the textile district which follow the Detox commitment represent different parts of the textile supply chain, such as factories producing yarn, fabric and raw materials, dyeing plants, yarn or fabric finishing companies, producers of chemicals for the textile industry.
The 20 participanting companies at the 11 February are:
- A.CHI.MO. SRL - chemicals - www.achimo.it
- CROMOS SRL – yarn finishing - www.tintoriacromos.it
- DAYKEM SRL - chemicals - www.daykem.it
- F.LLI CIAMPOLINI & C. SPA – fabric finishing - www.ciampolini.com
- FILATI BE.MI.VA. SPA – yarn producers - www.bemiva.it
- FILATI BIAGIOLI MODESTO SPA - yarn producers - www.filatibiagioli.it
- FILATURA PAPI FABIO SPA - yarn producers - www.papifabio.com
- FURPILE IDEA SPA – fabric producers - www.furpileidea.it
- ILARIA MANIFATTURA LANE SRL - yarn producers - www.ilaria.it
- INDUSTRIA ITALIANA FILATI SPA - yarn producers - www.yarn.it
- JERSEY MODE SPA – fabric finishing - www.jerseymode.it
- LANIFICIO BELLUCCI SPA - fabric producers - www.lanificiobellucci.com
- LANIFICIO DELL'OLIVO SPA - yarn producers - www.lanificiodellolivo.it
- MARINI INDUSTRIE SPA - fabric producers - www.marini-industrie.it
- PECCI FILATI SPA - yarn producers - www.pecci1884.it
- PROGETTO LANA SRL – basic textile materials - www.progettolana.com
- TINTORIA BIAGIOLI MODESTO SRL – yarn dyeing - www.filatibiagioli.it/it/tintoria.asp
- TINTORIA ALESSANDRINI SRL – yarn finishing - www.tintoria-alessandrini.com
- TINTORIA COMETA SRL - yarn finishing - www.tintoriacometa.it
- TINTORIA FIORDILUCE SRL - yarn finishing - www.fiordiluce.it
The 7 participanting companies at the 23 March are:
- ALBERTO BARDAZZI SPA - fabric producers - www.bardazzi.it
- FASHION MILL SRL - yarn producers - www.newmill.it/fashionmill.htm
- FINISSAGGIO T.R.T. SRL - fabric finishing - www.finissaggiotrt.it
- LANIFICIO EUROPA SAS - fabric producers - www.laneuropa.it
- MANIFATTURA EMMETEX SPA - fabric producers - www.emmetex.com
- NEW MILL SPA - yarn producers - www.newmill.it
- TEXMODA TESSUTI SRL - fabric producers - www.texmodatessuti.com
On 26 October 2016 the company BERTO INDUSTRIA TESSILE joined our commitment - www.berto.it
The companies of Italian Detox Implementation Consortium CID that joined the Detox commitment on july 18, 2017 are:
- A ZETA FILATI SRL - yarn producers - www.azetafilati.it/it/info/detox
- COTONIFICIO ROBERTO FERRARI DI HSG SRL - yarn producers - www.ferraricotonificio.it/ita/certificazioni.php#progetti
- FILTE SPA - fabric finishing - www.filte.com/detox.html?lang=.ita
- ILCAT SPA - basic textile materials - www.ilcat.it/detox
- Detox commitment
- CTN operational plan
- Full data disclosure - rev. july 18, 2017
- Case study: chemical substitution of PFC - July 2016
- Case study: APEO's investigation report - July 2016
- Case study Dyestuffs for Fashion Industry: actual chemical contamination levels
- The results of the recycled water monitoring carried out by GIDA - December 2016
- Case study: spinning auxiliaries - July 2017
- Second case study on textile dyes - July 2017
- Restricted Substances List (PRSL) for Regenerated Textile Product for Detoxed Companies
- Annual control disclosure 2017
- Gida Recycled WasteWater Data Disclosure - April 2018
- Supply Chain Data Disclosure - April 2018
- Detox implementation overview report - April 2018
Documentation on the study on the quality of recycled water in the commitment Detox - June 15, 2016
- Presentation of the results of the study conducted in April and May by the students of class V section F (school year 2015/2016) Institute Tullio Buzzi
Students who have made the analysis with their professors and presidents of Confindustria Toscana Nord and GIDA.
- Press release dated October 26, 2016
- Press review
- The Detox catwalk 2016
- Press release dated June 15, 2016 - "Analisi degli studenti del Buzzi sull’acqua dell’acquedotto industriale: tutto nei limiti di Detox, soddisfazione di Confindustria Toscana Nord e di GIDA"
- Press release dated March 23, 2016 - "Prato in Detox: the Prato textile district for the Greenpeace project"
- Press release dated February 11, 2016 - "Italy’s largest fashion supply chain pledges to Detox hazardous chemicals"
- Press review
- Listen to the interview on Radio24 "L'altro Pianeta" Andrea Cavicchi, President of Confindustria Toscana Nord and Giuseppe Ungherese, Greenpeace Italia
- Video "Distretto pratese aderisce a Detox" - extract from Telegiornale Tv Prato, February 12, 2016
- Video "Distretto tessile pratese aderisce a impegno DETOX" - February 11, 2016 - Toscana Tv
- Video "Accordo Distretto Pratese – Greenpeace" - February 17, 2016 - Tv Prato
- Video "Prato e GreenPeace, insieme contro le sostanze tossiche" - February 12, 2016 - METROPOLIS Toscana Tv
- press release dated May 20, 2015 - "Abiti provenienti dalla Cina: nella maggioranza dei casi parametri sulla sicurezza chimica non rispettati ed etichette di composizione non veritiere"
Silvia Tarocchi, e-mail email@example.com, tel. 0574.455381